We all know that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most important business hubs in Asia. But did you also know that the country is known for its commitment to health and fitness?
As per the 360° Global Wellbeing Survey by Cigna, the UAE is among the fittest countries in the world, having a physical index of 65.4 compared to the global average of 60. More millennials are exercising regularly and have a healthier weight than ever before.
Fitness studios in Abu Dhabi have played a vital role in promoting this health revolution. Not only are they easily accessible, but they also provide a wide range of services catering to a diverse age group.
Fitness Studios in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is a major health centre of the UAE and a hub for health enthusiasts. Besides the regular gym, the fitness studios in Abu Dhabi offer a wide range of services, including Zumba, CrossFit, Yoga, Pilates, and more. The availability of such varied options means people are encouraged to go out and pay attention to their health and fitness.
Many prominent players in the city, such as Antara Yoga & Pilates, focus on providing new-age services such as Hot Pilates, Hot Yoga Sculpt, Yin Yoga, etc. Such fitness services provide complete balance of body and mind. Breath exercises are increasingly becoming popular amongst millennials who look for holistic growth.
Abu Dhabi has something for everyone, whether traditional weightlifting or new-age training regimes.
Choosing the Right Fitness Studio in Abu Dhabi
The correct fitness studio in Abu Dhabi for you will be able to cater to your specific needs. You need to know what you want out of a fitness studio. This helps you towards choosing the appropriate fitness studio for yourself.
Here are some of the factors that you may consider while choosing a fitness studio:
- Location – Choose a fitness studio that is easily accessible, either from your home or from your workplace. This would remove any location-specific barriers and help you maintain consistency in your workouts.
- Facilities – The fitness studio must have high-quality workout instruments and a conducive environment for training. This will help you work out more effectively, preventing any injury caused by a faulty gym instrument.
- Instructors – Knowledgeable, experienced, and certified instructors can provide a great impetus to your health journey. They can help you achieve your fitness goals more quickly and efficiently. Hence, choose a fitness studio that gives access to high-quality instructors.
- Membership Options – Many fitness studios in Abu Dhabi, such as Antara Yoga & Pilates, offer flexible membership options such as introductory passes for a few days, drop-in class passes, and unlimited class passes. This helps you explore various options without worrying about your investment.
- Community: A healthy, vibrant, and supportive community can be a great motivator and help to enhance your workout experience. Hence, you can connect with some people who frequent the fitness studio of your choice and get to know the community better.
The Best Fitness Studio in Abu Dhabi
Antara Yoga & Pilates stands at the top of the pyramid when speaking about fitness studios in Abu Dhabi. The hottest studio in Abu Dhabi offers well-structured classes in disciplines such as Hot Pilates, Hot Yoga Sculpt, Hot Vinyasa, Candle Lit Vin-Yin Flow, and Hot 60. Highly qualified instructors will teach you and make you fluent in the discipline of your choice.
Being a new-age fitness studio, we at Antara provide a conducive environment to help you move and heal at your own pace.
So call us at +971 52 790 4233 or shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a class today! Also, check out our Instagram page to look at our studio and the services we have to offer.
We hope to see you soon!